Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Primary singing at the Pioneer Day Party


The youth singing

Im not standing straight up in this pic. they are little! but i love them!!

the Kampong thom family

My Looktaa

The Pioneer party

The day and the life of a waterbuffalo



The beautiful Kampong thom

Sokhuoen's baptism

Sokheuon and Samnang's Baptism

Samnang's baptism by me

All her friends

More

Sokhueon, samnang, and rothana baptism

This is for lindsay! i eat a lot of rice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment