Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pochentong Branch

This is our room

This is my bed and sometimes where i study

The view from out rooftop

Rooftop veiw

Our kitchen

The 3rd floor and our room is that big window and we have a balcony too 

The first floor and our lame dinner table and we put out bikes inside every night

Elder Ny taking pics

Our room is not very tall...its made for little people

My comp, Elder Ny

Our recent convert Pheakdei

No comments:

Post a Comment