Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Monday, August 6, 2012

My older's sisters family

banana tree

Pu choun and ming chanthy and their family




This is the electrical system in khmae

This is how close you can get..too close!

Making cow food with soley

Ming Heak!

Ming Heak and Ming Thary

Dope the Big elder!

This is the wyoming of cambodia


Narin, Narein, Phanna, Nian, Visal, Pisey, Chiouy, and Christian


Chiouy and christian



Ming channy, lida liya and more!




Ming heak and thary and soley and boley


MIng Phalle and Khimsey, and Channy

Kheuon

The Kampong Thom Family


Sophal



Me and Pu choun!

2 comments: