Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 17, 2012

We are really busy and had a really good week of lessons and had good numbers last night when we counted it all up and had another baptism yesterday too.  It was really great and super fun.  We haven't had rain for like 4 days and we had terrible nights on Thurs. and Fri. with no power all day and night and I literally slept 2 hours and was sweating all night!  So it was super annoying but now its better and back on and the house is an ok place to be now.  We had a lot of cool lessons this week where we had the spirit there really strong and my language was pretty good and the people we were teaching were so awesome and excited to have a baptismal date and learn more!  We had exchanges with the assistants this Thurs. too and that was pretty fun except that night we had 6 guys in the room and no power...it was hot and annoying but fun to hang with them and they liked the area but hated the no power and were excited to leave!  Only the tough missionaries can serve here! Ha!

It's Elder Wilcox's last week in the mission and we're ending strong.  This week is packed and busy and we're ending with a bunch of baptisms so it's all good.  I'll put up the pics for this week and I love you!
(Posted and edited by Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment