Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, November 4, 2012

more adventures in cambodia! it doesn't get any better than this!!

hey dad...maybe after the mission????

Pu seth and his family

too bad they don't let us use these bikes

Getting spiritually pumped

My bed!

I sleep every night on a khmae mat called a konteal

Pu Daroong and his family

Going to the waterfall on Pday

Elder anderson and then elder garlick behind us

Doing it up khmae style

Asian peace

Thats as cool as you can get as a missionary now haha

elder anderson and me

Sister our!

Again

climbing up the mountain


Mom and dad!

sister brunelle

the sign says...please have fun!

walking up the mountain

mountain stream in cambodia

Just being funny

cambodia enjoy



mom and dad! they are awesome!

hangin around in the vines!

the waterfall!

The majestic waterfall in cambodia









They swam we couldn't!



Thats what we did on pday in cambodia...what did you do!?!?














Thats the North zone!!


Waterfall on pday...i love this mission


Thats how i came down the mountain...in style!

Driving in the car going home

cambodia is pretty awesome

Pu sovanna

Pu Vicet

Kuthi and thearin and srei niang


Pheakdei and chantha


Add elder anderson to the mix

This is a typical khmae market...i buy all my food here!

Ming samay family and elder anderson

our english class in pochentong! they love us!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like Zion NP. Wow, fun, and I love his "drive home"!! So green and gorgeous. We send our best wishes to Elder Decker and hope he knows how awesome he is!

    ReplyDelete