Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, November 25, 2012

From e-mail 11/5/2012

Well, things are super great! I'm in an area called Tuk Luek and you probably have no idea how to say it but it is ok, I can barely say it too!  Anyways I'm doing super good.  I'm still in the north zone and my branch meets in the building here and it's super cool to look out and see a giant church building in Cambodia.  It's almost surreal and I love it.  Last week we had a great pday and the pics are on the blog so you can see where we went as a zone last Monday.  It was a crazy long day, left in the van at 8 a.m. and got home at 6 at night super dirty, hot, sweaty and tired.  It was me and Elder Anderson last week in the area cause we both transferred and we were companions for a week and that was super fun.  Then we moved houses in the old area that I was just in and then we had transfers on Friday and that was awesome and I got some letters from old members in Kampong Thom and a new tie from Sophal so that was cool.

I have a new companion Elder Davis, we have a sick companionship, we are super good together and we are dominating right now and we're on fire!  It's super cool and I'm super excited to try and get this branch up to 80 people coming and then see if we can help them get a stake in the north district before long here so that will be super cool. 

We have some big Christmas parties planned here and I'm doing good.  My health is good, my bike is good and I love my mission so much!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment