Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, November 25, 2012

From e-mail 11/18/2012

Well, things are all good here and you can tell people that I'm great!  I'm still healthy and about the same weight, about 95 kilos, haha!  I may look like I gained a little but I'm about the same.  We are about a 10 minute bike ride to the mission home if we fly through all the traffic but I'm on a road called Campuchia Kroum or however they spell it.  I can only write it in the Khmae writing script.  But not a lot of crazy things this week.  I'm still going to sing in the choir for the big Christmas party on the 15th of December and then our branches in the north zone are putting on an activity for all the people that will come and we sent out flyers and tried to invite everyone to come and I'll be presenting about the restoration with my comp in a room for a 7 min. hit at a time to different groups that come in and it should be a really good way to get members involved in missionary work. 

Then on Sunday we got a really awesome new investigator and then an old member from KT came to the city to get ready to go to the temple today and she is super awesome.  Then last pday Sophal took us out to dinner and it was way fun.  (In Josh's own words:)   "But get this:  the guys at the house before totally forgot to tell us where the power and water bills come and this Friday the power company cut our power and because apparently there is a crazy big meeting for big people and President Obama is here too and now we're going back and forth from our house with a set of clothes for the next day and sleeping at a different house till Wednesday now cause the stinking power company is closed till Wednesday because of the stupid Pres. Obmabma freaking stupid!!!!! Stinkin Cambodia and the president can still mess things up everywhere he goes!  Obama is messing my life up around the world in the future!"

We're going to play soccer at 1 so I'm going to do that and not get hurt mom!  I love you!  I will have some really fun pics up for next week.  I got a paint job on the bike and you will love my new look dad.  I'm rocking it old school now!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment