Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, December 9, 2012

More fun in the kingdom...but no monkeyin around yet!!!

traffic in cambodia!

Its just awesome!

Super awesome girl!

Recent convert Chomnaan

The dang theft!

Thank you grandma!!! my new car!

The view from the top

glasses and pointy hair

Gettin my think on!

I have all the colors of the rainbow..and i can paint with them too!

This is what you will love dad!!!

The new paint job.

It has lights and a speaker for christmas music now.

shopheak vuthea chomnan minglee

He's that big...somnaal

Dinner!!! always on the floor!

The north zone

Khmae food...i made it.

counting the days down til christmas!!! one samurai a day!

the primary!!!


They are favorites!








They love us big white guys!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment