Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, October 7, 2012

More cambodia fun!! hey its my birthday!!

me and elder ot.

Just goofing around at the mission home

Birthday party for srei neang

Mom and daughter

smiles are so common lol

her mom and me

getting out the cake!!!

And there it is!!!!

Yea! angry birds!!!!

i was super happy!! and so was she!!

their house with everyone inside.. its smaller than our whole kitchen.

yea i'm the birthday boy.

Really big pig at a members house

hey fred....what do you wanna do today? i don't know what you wanna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment