Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cambodia and more of its amazing wonders this week

This is the funniest looking guy in all of cambodia. super glad to be teaching them.


This is called taking the rice out lol super fun


I was in the process of hittin here to get her to smile. shes a favorite.

After a night of mud and rain and stuck in puddles.



Had to shower outside too.

Sometimes cows have the right of way.


The geicos are everywhere! its ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment