Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 16, 2012

I'm healthy this week and the doc says the e coli is gone but I still don't digest a lot of my food and I'm trying to eat a lot of fiber and do what the doc says.  Every day starts with a bowl of oatmeal then we study and work hard and I sweat a ton and drink a ton of water.  The branch party was fun.  We didn't do a lot of teaching this week but I'm doing good and I'm having fun doing whatever we have going on.  It's alwayt fun and I have lots of pics this week that that will be good.  The Khmae is coming.  I know a lot but not enough and listening and talking back and forth is easier.  I have good talks with the neakmings at the markets and then our investigators and members are way fun but I'm still learning.

I love the market and shopping.  All the mings want to tell me that the girls will like this shirt on me cause its tight and shows off my muscles and they love the decker nose!  I got told that this morning at the market by 3 neakmings.  Haha, as I was buying a waffle for breakfast, lol!  Cambodia is super fun and I love my p-day and can't wait for you to see all the pics.  I love you and being a missionary is awesome! 

Love Elder Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment