Here I Go!

I’m heading off to Cambodia for two years and I can’t wait! I’m reporting Dec 7th 2011 and I’ll be serving for 24 months. I hope all of you who are interested can read and see all the pictures and adventures I’ll get to experience and share many stories with all of you! Best wishes to all and God bless!

Elder Decker

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Making jokes in khmer...pretty much a normal day.

what you don't know is...i'm actually teaching!

Srey Nik



Hanging out FHE it up!




Yeah i don't know...khmer don't get to have big white to hang out with a lot


Me and elder lyman



Yeah a cockrotch in the ice at the walmart of cambodia.


Valentines day!!

Coke on valentines

CAke!!!

I got that hat from sister roth!!! its awesome!

Cake and elder lyman

Lookpu broh! he's the guard at the church

Sovath baptism!


Sovaths baptism!








1 comment:

  1. Fun to find this blog! I'm Elder Lyman's mom and I love seeing the different pictures you put up. A lot are the same we get from Blake, but there are new ones too. He's enjoying being with Elder Decker and he said he knows the language so well! One of the best in the mission! Julia Lyman

    ReplyDelete